The first one was from Courtney
You have to use your middle name:
A - Always be thankful for what you have
N - Never go to bed mad
N - Continue to learn New things.
The second one is from Gina:
1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
I would have to say paper. I love embellishments for sure but at least with paper you can do so much, like make your own cool embellishments.
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or ribbons, which would you choose?
Definitely Stamps!!! Love my stamps!!
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year…which would you do?
4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home…(can’t have both he he he).
A stamping / scrapping oasis of my own!
5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style?
I've been asked this before and I never had a good answer and I still don't. Maybe I don't have a good word to describe it. I like to try different things.
Tag your it. You can use either tag.