Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Clear & Simple Take the Challenge


This month's Take the Challenge is called Hey Mister! It's time to discover your masculine side with stamping. We tend to lean more toward making cards and projects that are typically feminine, so for this month's challenge let's go masculine.

With Father's Day approaching, this would be a great time to work on a masculine card or gift. It may be for your father, husband, or any important man in your life. Be creative and let's see if you can get in touch with your masculine side this month.
Here is what I came up with using the Clear & Simple Stamps set called Believe in Words I:




I hope that you will come and play along with us. Be sure to swing by the CSS forum at Paper Craft Planet!

Don't forget that the DESIGN TEAM CALL for CLEAR & SIMPLE STAMPS ends on JUNE 8 so be sure to get your submission in soon! CLICK HERE for all the details!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...