Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Sweet Angels

Today my sweet angels turn 4! I can't believe it's been four year since I welcomed 2 beautiful babies into this world. What a fabulous whirlwind that has been. They are the best little people ever!
I made this layout for the scrapbook challenge for the Gina K release on Stamp TV.



Closeup:


The images I used are by Gina K and called Dream Birds, it's a fabulous fun set. I used lots of stickles for glitter and glam.

This is a photo of my sweeties when they were ready to come home! Oh my sweet angels. They are way too cute because they call me an angel! They say "Mama you are a beautiful angel", isn't that the sweetest thing ever?

Well that's it for now. Time for some birthday fun!

Till later....

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I want a close up of those babies...LOL OMG, they are so cute. and the layout is really nice!

Lisa Kind said...

Awww, how sweet! I didn't realize you had twins! How fun! Happy Birthday to them...4 years old...what a great age! Love your scrapbook page!

helloholley said...

Great LO,so cute and cute little ones,as well!! I have boy/girl twins too!! Mine are 7.....our babies grow up wayyyyy too fast,don't they?
Great blog hopping with ya! ;)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...