Monday, June 6, 2011

{ippity} June Release Day 2


Yesterday was the official day for the June {ippity} release!! Today on the {ippity} blog they are showcasing 2 of these great sets: "The Best" and "My True Joy".

Yesterday I played with the amazing kit My True Joy check out my creation HERE.

Today I have a 12 x12 layout to share using the new kit perfect for scrapbooking and card making alike called "THE BEST":


Check out the size of that tag stamp! Yes that is one of the stamps and I stamped it on a manilla tag and cut it out! Then using one of my new favorite coloring mediums Pan Pastels I colored it in which gave it a bit of grungy look. Here is a close up:

The flag like images are stamps also and I used some cool pattern papers.

Check out all the kits below!! Let me know what you would like and I can send you a paypal invoice. Next week these kits will go in my Etsy Shop TYKAT SUPPLIES. PLEASE contact me - riann1973@yahoo.com with your order or questions.

FREE GIFT WITH YOUR{ippity} purchase!!!!



My Price: $16.50 / MSRP $18.00





My Price: $5.50 / MSRP $6.00






My Price: $16.50 / MSRP $18.00





My Price: $22.50 /MSRP: $25.00





My Price $16.50 / MSRP $18.00




I also have sets in my Etsy shop TYKAT SUPPLIES and those sets are on hand ready to ship immediately.

Be sure to check out all the {ippity} kits HERE and would like something I don't have in the store and it's not part of this pre-order PLS let me know as I will be sure to get them for you!

I would love to be YOUR {ippity} chick so let me know how I can help!

Coming soon {ippity} kits!! I have a kit almost ready for posting with a vintage theme! Watch out for that!

And be sure to check out the details for my {ippity} loyalty club!!!

BE SURE TO GET YOUR ORDER IN NOW! FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS!!!!

3 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

Love your layout!

Vicki G said...

Cute page! Your little girl is a CUTIE!

Unknown said...

Awwww, what a cute pic Maria! Your LO is FAB and I love how you used all those stamps on there!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...