Friday, July 8, 2011

4th of July Blog Hop Winners!

REMEMBER the 4th of July blog hop I participated in last weekend?

Here is a list of the winners!!

You have one week to claim your prize...if I haven't heard from you by Friday, July 15th I'll draw another name and give your prize away!


Jan Garber - Stampendous Cling Jumbo flower and handle (will be chosen by Stampendous)

Crystal Irwin - Stampendous Cling Jumbo flower and handle (will be chosen by Stampendous)

LUV2SCRAP - Karber Digital Studios - 2 digis of your choice

Alison Heikkila - Dreamweavers Stencils prize pack

Chris - Ippity Kit, courtesy of Maria Levine (will be chosen by Maria) - THIS IS ME!

Jan-Marie - a muse studio catalog and stamp set of your choice ($12.99 or under), courtesy of Sunghee Chon

Jessica Diedrich - Stampendous Cling Jumbo flower and handle (will be chosen by Stampendous)

Mousekmom - Chi Chi Memories digi stamp set of your choice

Lillian Child - Ellie Loves the Beach stamp from Your Next Stamp

Martha (Sissy) Speed Ramey - Skipping Stones Design stamp set (of their choosing)

Jennifer Ingle - $20 gift certificate to Little Potato House, courtesy of Sunghee Chon

Rachel - Pixie Dust Studio - 2 digis of your choice

Corinne - SU Fast and Fabulous set, courtesy of Cindy Coutts and Christian Paper Crafts


Be sure to contact TAYLOR URSY if you are a winner!!!! Unless you are Chris reading this and you won my {ippity} kit then let me know!

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey no harm in trying here. My name is Chris. I know I saw your blog hop piece and was commenting on it but I don't see it listed in the comments. I am in love with the Magnolia kiddos but I don't have any yet. I love visiting your blog. So, if I am the right Chris - hurray!

Chris R. from Iowa

ckrobinson01@hotmail.com

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...