Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SCS MINI VSN

Hey there!

So last Friday I hosted a challenge for the MINI VSN over at Splitcoast Stampers! I shared with you my sample from my challenge today I have another creation which was for one of the other challenges in which the hostess called The Queens Wave. It was to use images that "wave". SO I used the pennants in the background and I also thought of Butterflies as waving in the wind.



I used the July Get Inked Kit by Queen Kat Designs for this card. My solid papers are from Stampin Up and the pattern paper is Echo Park Paper.

Here is another view of this card:

Well that's all for now!

Till later....

2 comments:

Angie Blom said...

beautiful. love this card.

Diana said...

what a great sentiment...and card! Thanks for sharing.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...