Monday, September 26, 2011

Craft Fair

So I have my first Craft Fair this weekend. Not sure what to expect in terms of how big or small. I don't expect too much (I don't want to get my hopes up) but we'll see what happens.

I am bringing all my cards, I even got a card rack from displays2go which I was super pysched about. But besides cards I have my magnets, necklaces, pendants, boxes...

Here is what my table is starting to look like:



I have it set up in my garage to get it ready, snowmen are not coming to the fair! LOL! The banner I just finished and I'm still trying to figure out the best way to hang it on the table with the table cloth. After this photo I added velcro on the back to see if it will hold.

I made something new for the show as well. I found wooden boxes at AC Moore to alter and using some napkins I did this:




These boxes are great little jewerly boxes or the perfect size to hold a gift card inside.

Well that's all for now!

2 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

Good luck Ria! Your table looks very inviting. You will have to be sure to let us know how it all goes. Have fun!!
Hugs, Sarah

katy said...

Love the boxes! It's great you're thinking this through so thoroughly. The banner is adorable; is there any way you could get it to hang above the table? Once two people are in front of the table no one will be able to see it. Good luck, and have fun!
Katy
FarFlungCards.com

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...