Friday, November 4, 2011

Unity Friends with Flair

It's Friday and time for another Friends with Flair. This week I have some magnets to share with you. It's a school theme using some Unity sentiments. I've been making alot of magnets lately to sell in my Etsy Shop Ria Creations and to sell at fairs. This one is a custom order for personalization for a teacher gift.



The sentiment "thanks" and "my teacher" are from Unity kits. My papers are random ones I had in my stash.

Here is a picture including the front of the tin:

That's all for now! Be sure to swing by the Unity blog and check out what others came up with via the linky.

Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

JPScraps said...

The magnets are awesome!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Awesome!!! What a great gift for a teacher!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

jennifer mitten said...

These are fabulous! What a great idea...

Kary said...

Awesome magnets, Maria!! These makes a wonderful gift for a teacher. Great job!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

What a cool idea. LOVE these!

Pryn said...

These are so clever and creative! Love this unique idea! Awesome work!

Ruby said...

Very clever project.

Unknown said...

I love this idea!

Crystal said...

Love the magnet idea! They are so bright and cheerful, perfect for a teacher's classroom!

Joni M said...

This is a GREAT idea! Teachers always need magnets! These are so bright and colorful... sure to bring a smile to Miss Patti's face.

Gwen said...

These magnets are just adorable, what a great gift!

Linda said...

that is very clever Ideal. and cute!

Sarah said...

These magnets are fabulous-- what a wonderful gift for a teacher!

Jen M said...

Very clever! What a fun teacher gift!

sharon g said...

How cute they are. And useful....

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, these are really, really cute!! What a fabulous idea and great gift, Maria. Love this!

Roslyn said...

Those magnets are fabulous!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...