Friday, December 23, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Day 11 - Friends with Flair Friday



It's Friday and Christmas Eve is tomorrow! I can't believe how fast time goes by. Today I have something for Friends with Flair Unity Style!

I have fun little "cutting boards" or "paddles" that I picked up in the unfinished wood section of Michael's. And for today's project I altered it using a poinsettia paper napkin as my base:



I used Unity and {ippity} kits on this project. The one {ippity} kit I used is called Gingham Christmas. I layered the poinsettia by cutting another flower out and adhering it to a piece of grungeboard and cutting it out. Using hot glue I put it on top of the flower image to create a dimensional look.

Well that's all for now!


12 comments:

Glenda J said...

Great job! So creative.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!!! Merry Christmas!!

Jen said...

Very clever!

Kary said...

How pretty!! Merry Christmas, Maria!!

Crystal said...

So crafty and cute!

joetterer said...

the tinsel is so cute on it.

Joni Kix said...

I LOVE the wooden paddle! This is such a wonderful decor item! TFS!

Gwen said...

Oh, I love this technique and had forgotten about it. Did you do something earlier with napkins? It is stunning! Merry Christmas!

Jessica said...

Elegant and delightful!
:O)
Jessica

Danie May said...

This looks fabulous, and I love the beautiful poinsettia and tinsel. Merry Christmas!

Emily Keaton said...

Cool! I really love how this turned out. :)

jennifer mitten said...

Love this!