Friday, June 1, 2012

Friends with Flair Friday

TGIF!  Welcome to Friends with Flair Friday!  Today I'm sharing the card I made for this week's {ippity} chick challenge.




Here is what I did with the sketch:



I used the the {ippity} kits:  My True Joy and Your Friendship, My Cup of Tea.

Close up:


To place any {ippity} orders you can go to the UNITY STAMP CO site and on the left bar pick the Pick an {ippity} Chick. Then you will be prompted a list of Unity Endorsed Chicks! Pick me MARIA LEVINE! :-)

 Come on by my Facebook Fan page for lots of {ippity} information and inspiration.





Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

19 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Those bees are just too super cute! :)

Crystal said...

Cute card, I love that sentiment!

Kary said...

Super cute card, Maria!! The bees are adorable ;)

Ruby said...

Love the paper piecing bees. Super card.

Heather said...

I love this card! Such a great idea with the Paper piecing the wings.. Thanks for playing along..

{ippity} Chick
Heather Flaherty
www.iheartippity.com

Linda said...

Ho this very cute I love paper!

Mirta Sanchez said...

Heart shaped wings? YES, that's very cute!!

JPScraps said...

Cute card! I like that you turned the sketch.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I just love your creations, Maria! Look at those wings!

Emily H said...

Wow! This is fabulous!

Eva said...

Maria, this is so cute, love those paper pieced bees.

Julie Odil said...

I love the bees wings!

Pryn said...

Such an adorable card!!! You really rocked the sketch!!!

Emily Keaton said...

Look at the paper-piecing on those sweet bumblebees!! Fun card!!

Tonya H said...

So pretty! I love those bees and the paper piecing looks fabulous on them.

jennifer mitten said...

This is adorable! Love those bees.....

Jessica S said...

Aww...sweet card Maria. Love the patterned wings on the bees and the swiss dots behind the sentiment half scallop!
:O)
Jessica S

Scrapper Myra said...

Beeeeee-autiful!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my goodness Maria! This is too cute! I love love love this!!! Those paper pieced bees are adorable! Really LOVE!