Saturday, November 10, 2012

Just Us Girls Technique Challenge



This week is technique week over at Just Us Girls.  Marisa is our hostess this week and we are making ribbon wreaths.  Here is the link to a great tutorial.

I have to say it took me 3 tries to actually "get" it!  LOL!  I almost gave up and then did it and love it. I think I will try again!

Here is what I came up with:


I used SU real read for the base.  The green pattern is from K & Company.  And the great santa in the middle is from a Tim Holtz seasonal pack.  I stamped using the set called Cocoa's Christmas from Sweet n' Sassy Stamps.

Close up:




Check out the Just Us Girls Design Team:

Jan Del Bone - JUGS Nov Guest Designer







How to play:  Please copy and use our graphic on your post.  You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery.  Leave a link that goes directly to your project on the Linky Tools form at the bottom of the Just Us Girls post. If you upload to online galleries, please use the keyword or tag, JUGS 162.  After you post so Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, November 15th. The Linky Tools form will close at that time.  Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning.

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria




2 comments:

Andrea M said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Maria! Love the picture in the center of the wreath!

Lynn said...

I love how you tucked the santa in the wreath. So sweet Maria!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...