Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Skulls

Hey there!

So I decided this week to get listing in my Etsy shop again and also make a few new items.  I'm also going to do a fair in the fall so having new things to bring is a good idea.

I just received one of the Sweet Stamp Shop newest and coolest sets called Dia De Los Muertos.  I'm not into the scary Halloween stuff or the Zoombie sort of stuff at all.  But there was something cool about this set including the skull.

So for my newest of items in my shop I am making cupcake toppers.  Here is what I did with this new SSS set:




Seriously how cool would these be at your next Halloween party??  Come visit me on ETSY - RIA CREATIONS.

That's all for now!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...