Sunday, February 2, 2014

Unity Be Inspired Challenge

Happy Superbowl Sunday!  I'm getting a little crafty time in before it's time for some beer, pizza/wings and commercials! LOL!

I decided to get on board and play along with the Unity Inspired Challenge this month.  I wanted to do the scrapbook layout but didn't want to go "traditional" so I created my background as I would in my art journal using my Dylusions sprays!

Check out this great challenge, and you can play along also HERE.  I picked the Scrappy sketch in the lower right corner.


Here is what I came up with:


I used pop dots to create dimension with the photos and the Authentic banner above the pics.


These are the supplies I used on this page:


Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

2 comments:

Angie said...

Lovely layout. Lots of details in the background!

Terri Burson said...

Great colors. Love how you turned the banners sideways too. Cute!