Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine's Journalling

I did some simple journalling in my small My Favorite Things Journal book.  The book is about 4x6.



The cut hearts I had on my desk from another project so I just used them.  But I believe I cut them using the heart dies from Stamping Up.  The MFT sets I used: Perk Up, Will You Be Mine, Die-namics Notched Tag and the tree image is MFT but not sure what set I believe it's an older one.  My background started simply with Postbox Red Dylusions spray.  I used a clear matte gel to adhere everything.  But when against the spray it does react (the sprays are water based) but not sure if you can see it in the picture but it sort of smudges and I liked the effect.

The only thing that "went wrong" here is I realized I totally did this layout upside down! This is the book right side up! LOL!  Oh well..


Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...