Friday, July 3, 2015

Happy 4th of July early and FWF!

Happy 4th of July weekend!!  I know many today is a day off and tonight are fireworks!  So I wanted to share a patriotic themed card for Friends with Flair this week:





I used the kit called Ragged 'Ol Flag.  I used Ranger Distress inks direct to the stamps, sprayed with water and stamped onto Ranger water color paper.  In archival grey I stamped the words over it.  The base is Real Red by Stamping Up. 

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Maria

13 comments:

Bananastamper said...

LOVE your patriotic card!
Shanna :)

Brandi R said...

LOVE this! Great design ♥

DIANA L. said...

LOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEE it. wonderful patriotic card Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Ruby said...

Lovely card.

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Really love this - it's beautiful!

Scrapper Myra said...

That is such a beautiful card.

Dianne Beans said...

Very pretty card.

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

What a fun card!

Lisa :) said...

This card is great I love the stamps and the way you over-stamped the grey text!!

Katherine said...

Love this! I missed my chance to make Independence Day cards this year, so I'll enjoy yours vicariously instead! TFS!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This card is so well done. Happy 4th!

Dawn Fields said...

I love your patriotic card! Happy 4th to you and your family!

Lagene said...

Great patriotic card!