Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Unity Be Inspired Challenge

The new Unity Be Inspired Challenge is up tonight!  Earlier today there was a sneak peek as to what the new challenge was so I played along this afternoon!

Here it is:


I combined the color and card sketch challenge and came up with this:


I used the itty bitty called Butterfly Cupcake.  I used simple watercolor to color them in.

Be sure to head on over to the blog to play along this month! Then be sure to check out the new releases and great sales going on!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Maria

4 comments:

Kelli Haglund said...

Love your card Maria.

Becca Yahrling said...

Really cute! Love that stamp (& the lace/ribbon is gorgeous!)

Lagene said...

Such a SWEET card!

Guadalupe Galvis said...

Very cute card.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...