Friday, September 4, 2015

Friends with Flair Friday & New Challenge

Hey there and TGIF!  The kids are back in school time to get more stamping done!  Angela at Unity Stamp Co has started this great challenge through the month of September!


She ran this super fun challenge a year or two ago as well and it's fun and a great way to dig into those itty bitty stamps!

It started yesterday so last night I made a card.  Of course the picutre I posted on the Unity Show and Tell FB page wasn't that great since it was night time.  Anyhow here is the one I made yesterday using Sparkly Gift:




Then this is the one I'm posting for today using the great itty bitty called Birthday Chick:



Thanks for stopping by!!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...