Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I'm up on the Mixed Media Mojo blog and shared this small canvas:


I will also share the rest of the post here for you but please come on by to the MIXED MEDIA MOJO blog and check us out!

I took a few pictures of some steps.  I started with Dyluisons paints using a baby wipe:


Added some stamps



Cut out a pumpkin using Stampin Up paper and adhered down.  I was going to paint the pumpkin but then decided to cut out a pumpkin in pattern paper and adhered that down.


The white dots on the pumpkin are using a stencil and Rangers Texture Paste, which I will say is awesome! I stamped GIVE THANKS (Unity Stamp Co) on paper and layered it with green.  Using Scrap Dots by Helmar I adhered to panel so it's a little raised. Finally I doodled around using a white signo pen.

Come play in this month's challenge there's still time!

Thanks for stopping by!!  To all my friends in the US have a fantastic Thanksgiving!!!!

Maria 


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...