Monday, February 1, 2016

Mixed Media Mojo - Hearts a Plenty!

It's time for another Mixed Media Mojo challenge!  This month our Theme is HEARTS with the optional twist of Paper Piecing!


Here is what I created on a 9x12 canvas board:

Here are some of my steps:










Check out what the Design Team made:










I hope you will play along with us this month!  Please link up below a new project created for this challenge and do not combine with more than 6 other challenges.  Limit to 3 entries per person. You can be the next Mixed Media Mojo Diva! 



Thank so much for stopping by! I can't wait to see what you create!

Maria

3 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Gorgeous inspiration. Love the colours and all the layers you've achieved. Fun and gorgeous project x

Deb said...

Love your canvas Maria, Scribbly Birds and hearts, it doesn't get much better! Deb xo

hazel said...

A brilliant canvas, the colours are fabulous and I love all the hearts and scribbly birds.
xxx Hazel.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...