Friday, April 15, 2016

Colorful Play

This week I decided to play around in my Dylusions art journal.  I wanted a challenge of sorts so I randomly picked things to play with.  I without looking did pull out 2 stamp sets very randomly and the paints I did look and pick ones I wanted but did so quickly without thinking about it much.  In the end I added some stencils to the page from stencils that were on the corner of my desk and additional inks for the stamps.  I'm going to link this over at A Colorful Journey for Aprils Let's Play.

Steps I used:

The supplies I picked.  The sheet on the right is a print I pulled on a gelli plate using deli paper.




 Pulled out additional items to stamp with





 I wanted to color the birds brightly so I needed something else


 Finished

Thanks for stopping by!!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...