Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Mixed Media Mojo!

I have this month's Mixed Media Mojo project but first a SUPER FUN ANNOUNCEMENT - I have been asked to join the Unity Design Team!  OMG!  So excited!  I have LOVED and used Unity for the last 8 years when they first opened!  Love love love them!  So I'm very excited to be a part of the team!

Now let's get onto this month's Mixed Media Mojo:



How is it June already!  Well it's time for another Mixed Media Mojo challenge!  

In honor of the Queen of England's birthday this month's theme is "FIT FOR A QUEEN" with a twist of Jewels / Gems.

This is a layout in a small Dylusions Journal.  I created the background just from playing with Golden Paints:


I then added various Unity Stamp Co stamps including:
Dream a little Dream
Different Dreams

Be sure to swing on by the fabulous MMM Design Team:

Barb


I hope you will play along with us this month! Please link up below a new project created for this challenge and do not combine with more than 6 other challenges. Limit to 3 entries per person. You can be the next Mixed Media Mojo Diva!

2 comments:

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

First of all congratulations on joining the Unity design team Maria, they are very lucky to have you! Love your journal page, such beautiful bright colours and what a great image! Thanks so much for sharing it, Deb xo

Electra said...

What a gorgeous journal page! I love your background!