Thursday, June 1, 2017

Mixed Media Mojo and Annoucement

Hello peeps and welcome to June!!  The new Mixed Media Mojo Challenge is now live but first for a little announcement. 

Since facebook is a huge deal now and many crafty challenges and sites work off of it we created a MMM FB group where we will share our creations during the month as well as the place for you to link up your challenge creations.

Please join us at MIXED MEDIA MOJO CHALLENGES.  Please share with all your crafty friends!



Here I used the small Dylusions Journal.  I had a background of golden paints already on the 2 pages.  I then stenciled over it with the numbers (Dylusions) and Stars. The graduation images and sentiments are from Unity Stamp Co.

Our MMM Design Team:
Aditi


Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...