Saturday, July 22, 2017

Just Us Girls Photo Week

Bobby is our fabulous hostess this week for Photo week.  Check out this amazing summer scene she found.

I came up with this.  The pattern papers I had in my stash but I believe are from the Target Dollar spot from a few years ago.  The watermelon image is from Unity Stamp Co.  I stamped it three times using my Misti.  I have to say I LOVE the Misti.  I wasn't sure about it but it's great.  You can repeat stamping if needed so easily.  You know how sometimes your first impression is not inky enough or clear enough with the Misti you can easily keep stamping and get that perfect image.  I added sparkle glitter glue by Studio G for the seeds just because you always need a little sparkle.



Be sure to swing on by our AMAZING design team for loads of fabulous inspiration!

Guest Designer:  Aileen Ryan


Just a reminder: If you win Chic of the Week in any of our July challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of  September. How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. . After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here. We ♥ love hearing what you think of our challenges! Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, July 27. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing along. We can't wait to see what you create for Just Us Girls! Please limit your entries to 3.

9 comments:

Macimbalo said...

I love the colors you used on your card! And the design is AWESOME! Makes me want watermelon now!!!

Celeste Goff said...

I absolutely love this card! So very pretty!

Nancy said...

Great card Maria! Love the added gold glittery seeds!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Fabulous! I love those watermelon slices with the sparkly seeds! Great combo of patterned papers, too!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun watermelon pieces!

Ina G said...

Fabulous summery yummery card Maria.

Lisa Kind said...

Wow you had the perfect paper for this! This is so cute! And I love the MISTI too. I have both the original and mini. Makes stamping so much easier. Great card, Maria!

Bobby said...

Perfect DSP, Maria, and the watermelon is fantastic, especially with glitter seeds.

Judy Woodland said...

Super cute card, your watermelon slices are perfect, and that patterned paper could not be any better. Awesome!!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...