Saturday, July 7, 2018

Just Us Girls Word Week


I picked these yummy lemons from the July KOTM from Unity Stamp Co.  I colored them in using Tombow markers and used Nuvo Glitter drops on the lemons for some glitzy shine.


Close up of Nuvo Glitter Drops

I hope that you will visit our very talented Design Team for loads of inspiration and to play along!

Julia Aston - July Guest Designer

How to play along with us:

Just a reminder: If you win Chic of the Week in any of our June challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of August. 

 How to play: Please copy and use our graphic in your post. [This is the only rule I will follow for the winner this week] You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.  

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, July 16th . The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing along. We can't wait to see what you create for Just Us Girls!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

6 comments:

Macimbalo said...

So cute! Love the colors and patterns! Really pretty Maria!

Ina G said...

Love those beautiful lemons Maria. Would make for a yummy cheesecake. When I didn't see you posting I thought you were out this week. Lovely background paper.

Lisa Kind said...

Such a pretty card! I love the sparkle on the lemons too!

cm said...

Beautiful trio of lemons, Maria; the little flowers are a special touch, aren't they! Love this!
hugs~carol

Bobby said...

I love how the plaid brings all the colors of the image together, Maria.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That lemon image is awesome! Great coloring and I love how you used the Nuvo drops! That patterned paper is perfect with the lemon image.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...