Saturday, November 30, 2019

Just Us Girls!


Happy Saturday!  This week Vicki is our hostess for the last Just Us Girls this decade!  But don't worry we will be back in January.  So this week's challenge is Anything Goes!


 I'm sharing this fun card I made using Unity Stamps!  The background is a background stamp which I inked up. I hope you will come play along with us this week!

Be sure to swing on by our amazing Design Team:

Kristin Shulan.  - November Guest


Because the Team is taking December off, this challenge will run though the entire month of December.  Vicki will RANDOMLY pick 1 player to be our GUEST DESIGNER for the month of February 2020. On January 4th [our returning challenge], I will announce the winner!

So come on over to JUST US GIRLS and play along!


Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

5 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful background and adorable image! He makes me think of seeing a rock star up on stage and everyone yelling I love Santa! Fabulous creation!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun Santa!

Nancy said...

Cute card Maria and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Ina G said...

Fabulous background Maria. Such a cute image. Merry Christmas.

Bobby said...

Love the colors, Maria, and the wonderful wood background.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...