Sunday, September 30, 2007

Scrap Pink @ Momento



Yesterday I attended the scrap pink event at Momento. It is a weekend long event but I was only able to attend for one day. Cheryl Mazzetti was there with her awesome enthusiasm teaching two classes. The first class was using an awesome chipboard fall leaf set designed by Cheryl for Magistical Memories. The second classes was using a "Magical" chipboard set to create a great haunted house book. The book is from Creative Imaginations Bare Elements line with the awesome wizard paper from the new Wizard line.

Momento is a fablous place to attend a scrap event. I can't wait to go again! Now I need to get hold of a plain Magistical Memories castle to create a princess book for my Kaitlyn.

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...