Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!


Merry Christmas to everyone!! I hope Santa is treating you well this year. I have been waiting to get my new BELLAS in the mail and GUESS WHAT, they arrived yesterday!! My husband was about to head out to the store and got the mail but came back in because he saw I got a package from Canada and he knew I have been waiting for them! WOO HOO. That was a nice little present! Sorry the photo is not the greatest but these are the Bellas I got!
Anyhow, I will stamp this week and hopefully have some to share.

3 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

YEAH!! Happy for you! I got some more in today!!!!

Stampin' Meg said...

What a very cool giftie!

Kerry Johnson said...

Enjoy your new stamps! Can't wait to see what you create with them!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...