Friday, December 28, 2007

Saturday Sketch Challenge - Bellas


I'm a bit late with this challenge but this is from Lauren's weekly sketch challenge, last Saturday. I finally rec'd my new Bellas so I used my Rockabella for this sketch. The patterned paper is Cosmo Cricket. I colored using my Bic Mark It markers (the first Copic shipments are being made next week by Gina!). I added Bling to her guitar and shoes using Christmas Red stickles. The Rockstar sentiment I picked up at Michaels in the dollar bin.

I'm a little annoyed because I'm having picture taking issues! ERRR. I think I tried 100 shots of this one (ok maybe 100 is exaggerating a bit). Sigh.... so I apologize if this is a bit blurry. In the end I think this card looks better in person than I can photograph. I like Lauren's sketch so I might have to give it another try and work on better photography, in the meantime I figured I can still share.

1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

That came out AWESOME! Love the HOT colors. What do you mean not worthy! STOP that talk and frame of mind-got it missy! I think shes a red hot bella

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...