Sunday, February 8, 2009

Clear & Simple Stamps - Sneak Peek


Are you ready for the awesome release for Clear & Simple Stamps? It's coming on Feb 15. Check it out here on the Clear & Simple Blog.

Here is a layout for our recent challenge in the PCP forum. Come join the fun! This is CSS: Take the Challenge: Let's Get Distressed. The challenge is just that to do some distressing on your project. I decided to do a layout for mine using the soon to be released set called Believe in Words 1.

I have to apologize for the poor quality. I have been having issues getting a good picture lately. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? How do you get a good picture of a layout?

Well I hope you will come join the fun with the Clear & Simple gang. There will be more challenges coming so stop by and say hi.

Thanks!

Till later....

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...