Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Queen Kat Royal Wednesday!



Welcome to Queen Kat Royal Wednesday! This week I have a fun one for you and it's to create a "scene". That's right take some stamps mix it up and create a little fun scene on your card. Here is mine:


I used the Queen Kat Get Comfy Set and Mr. Froggie. I created my scene with the Get Comfy Set and colored with my Copic markers. I added Froggie with a pop dot to "sit" in the chair. I think Mr Froggie looks quite comfy in that chair.

If you have not done so already come by the Queen Kat Message boards and chat with everyone. There is alot of fun and games.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will play along, can't wait to see what you come up with.

1 comment:

Sharri said...

Adorable card! I love the frog sitting in the chair!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...