Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Clear & Simple: Take the Challenge Eco Chic Style



What are you doing for Earth Day? Today is a special Take the Challenge edition with the Clear & Simple Design team. Our challenge was to create something by recycling something. Here is a card I made:


I cut up a paper bag I got when I purchased something at Walgreens. It worked as the perfect background against the Garden Darling stamp. I then pulled out a Bj's catalogue and punched out flowers using some cool photos of sunflowers.

You will also want to check out the awesome new sets CSS has available to preorder starting today as a special release for Earth Day. Check it out in their store here.

Come stop by our PCP forum and share you Earth Day projects.

Till later....

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Perfect card! Love the use of the bag on it and it works wonderfully with the image!

Justine said...

This is great. Absolutely love this stamp set and what you have done with it

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...