Monday, April 20, 2009

Mothers & Daughters Scrapbook Challenge

Happy Monday! I hope that you had a nice weekend. We had some nice weather and now today it's really cold and rainy!

Anyhow, Mondays mean another fun challenge with the Mothers & Daughters Creations Scrapbook team. The challenge this week was to use a sketch at 52 Sketches. Since the sketches are updated weekly on a Sunday and our challenge is for monday I used "last week's" sketch number 15.


Here is my take on the sketch:



I used pattern paper by Imaginisce and the cool flower in the lower left is a chip board piece by Scenic Route. That I painted with a shimmery acrylic paint.

Be sure to swing by the MDC Challenge blog and check out what the other DT members came up with.

Till later....

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...