Thursday, January 21, 2010

Paper Pieced Pears

This week the blast from the past challenge at Stamp TV was to pull out your nesties. It does reference a video by Gina showing how to layer your nesties. Gina always does such a great job with her videos they are must see videos regardless of your stamping experience.


Here is what I came up with:


These images are from Asela's set called Fruitful Harvest. I love paper piecing the fruit in this set. Maybe I'm just lazy and I don't want to color, no.... I think it looks pretty neat with pattern paper though. A little different and snazzy. Anyhow, I used papers by Gina K from her Pure Luxury collection. The green is a new awesome color called Creme de Menthe, the pink is the new Pink Passion. And that pattern paper is digi paper by Gina K called 100% Sweet and it is designed by Rupa. This is part of a digi paper pack that Gina has in her freebie section at Stamp TV. So generous is that lady!

That's it for now!

Be sure you didn't miss my first post today with this week's challenge with Treehouse Stamps!

Till later....

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...