Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope that everyone had a safe and happy New Years! Time to welcome 2010! And I woke up today to find out that my cable company is no longer carrying HGTV and the Food Network!! That really puts a crimp in my stamping, as I used to watch them while stamping at night. Now if they decide to pull Nick at Nite also than I'm really screwed! LOL!

I wanted to share a card I made for last week's sketch challenge at Stamp TV. Here is my creation using Gina K's Take Flight:


I used Gina K's Pure Luxury Cranberry Tart and Kraft card stock for this. Gotta love the Pure Luxury collection, the best weight paper there is. I have to admit I am not quite sure who makes the pattern papers I used, I believe Cosmo Cricket maybe. I end up with lots of scraps from all sorts of companies. I should make a resolution to come up with an organizing system for the scraps. Anyow, the colors worked wonderfully with the Gina K card stock.

That's it for now.

Happy New Year!

Till later...

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...