Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years Eve: Treehouse Challenge Thursday



Welcome to another edition of Treehouse Challenge Thursday. This week the challenge is Paper Piercing. I picked the cute Snag 'em stamp Cocoa Mug. I pierced the "steam" coming out of the cup and pierced some holes in the corner. Here is what I came up with:


When you upload your card to SCS, PCP, and your blog make sure and use the keyword THT030. We hope you can come play along with us this week. You can link your creations via Mr. Linky on the Treehouse Blog. Would you like a button to show that you follow the Treehouse Thursday Challenge? Click HERE. .

Check out what the DT members have come up with HERE.

Then be sure to swing by the Treehouse Store for a New Years sale! Save 10% on your next order using code NEWYEAR.

That's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

How sweet (and yummy!) this card is, Maria. I love the pierced steam, not to mention the wonderful background! Great job on the challenge! Happy New Year!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...