Monday, December 28, 2009

Hero Arts 2010 New Release

I picked up two new Hero Arts sets this week from my local stamp store. Have you seen their new release, awesome stuff.

On their blog they have weekly challenges and the last challenge was called the Cards that Give challenge. It was to "create a new card or tag that incorporates/holds a gift".

Here is what I came up with using a flower from their new set called Exotic Decor:




Close up view:



Inside view:

My template for this card was an old birthday invitation I received and loved the cool design. I used American Crafts Ribbon as the holder for the gift card. The little metal embellishment says "wish", sorry it does not clearly show up in the photo.

Well that's it for now!

Till later...



Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...