Thursday, December 3, 2009

Treehouse Stamps Challenge Thursday

This week the Treehouse Stamps challenge is to Case Cathleen Torina's gallery. She has an amazing gallery and out of all the beauties this is the one I picked to case: Ho, Ho, Ho.


I really like the layout on this card so for mine I decided to use the layout as my sketch, took the red color and the holiday theme. OK, so I'm not 100% sure of the "official" casing rules so I hope I didn't break any.


Here is what I came up with:


This adorable bear is a Snag 'em stamp by Imaginisce and can be found in the Treehouse Shop. I colored him with Copics. I used my scallop nesties and a star punch for the shapes. My background is the lovely snowflake embossing folder for the Cuttlebug. I don't know who my pattern paper is by sorry.

Well that's it for now!

Till later....

1 comment:

Yaneri (ScrapyCrafter) said...

Hi Ria! Your Holiday card is so sweet! The bold holiday red sure stands out! Love the embossing!

Thanks for playing along with us over at The Treehouse Blog!!

Happy Holidays!!
Yaneri

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...