Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Take the Challenge Tuesday with Clear & Simple Stamps

The theme for this month's Clear & Simple Stamps Take the Challenge is Holiday Decor. Make an ornament or decoration. I decided to make an ornament. I used a wood based stocking shaped piece from Michael's for my ornament.



I used the awesome Winter Set by CSS. This is definitely the perfect winter set to have on hand. It's perfect for Christmas cards as well as any winter themed project.

Be sure to swing by the CSS DT to see what they cook up for this awesome challenge. Come play along in the CSS Forum at PCP HERE!

That's it for now. Get ready because the Decemember release is just around the corner on Dec 10!

Till later....

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great stocking, this would be perfect to make for the kids!

Taylor said...

I love it!! what a cute project :)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...