Thursday, December 10, 2009

Treehouse Stamps Challenge Thursday



This week the Treehouse gang's Thursday Challenge is to make a tag. Now you have to know that this comes at a fantastic time with Tim Holtz's 12 days of tags in progress! Gotta love what he comes up with each day. This year I'm trying to actually play all 12 we'll see. For this challenge I did take a technqiue from Tim.



Here is what I came up with:


This came out pretty simple. I was going to carry on and add more embellishments etc but then just thought leave it be. This is from the THS set called Wise Men Still Seek Him. I gold embossed the stars from the set on the right side.

I have some fun goodies on their way to me so maybe tonight I can make another tag for this challenge! Did you see my news yesterday?? I made the 2010 Treehouse Stamps Design Team! I was so excited to hear from Neva the DT coordinator. Should be fun!

Be sure to swing by the Treehouse store for some AMAZING deals you don't want to miss!

That's if for now!

Till later....

4 comments:

crafterGM said...

Congrats! On making the DT. Your tag is awesome. Gloria M.

Neva said...

Oh Maria I love it. I love that set too. One of my holiday favs.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

These colors are such fun! I love your tag, Maria!

Yaneri (ScrapyCrafter) said...

Hi-ya Maria!
Ohh! yours is pretty! Like the distress look! Awesome! Love the color you picked out! That stamp is cute! Gonna plan to get it!

Yaneri -DT @ THS

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...