Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Blue Poinsettias


I played along with Gina K's Sketch challenge this week over at Stamp TV. I decided to use the poinsettia from Melanie's A Year of Flowers Set. I love that set and the flower!

Here is what I came up with. I decided to go blue, for something a little different. Who says they have to be red right?
My solid blue is Night of Navy by Stampin Up and the pattern papers are from a DCWV stack pack. I stamped the poinsettias with Memento Black and colored with Copic Markers. The cool clear button has a neat pattern paper underneath it but it was not coming through great in the photo.
That's it for now.
Till later....

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...