Saturday, December 19, 2009

Jugs Saturday Challenge



Isn't this beautiful? Our very own Kristin puts our images together each week and does a stellar job!! This week we have a fun color challenge: Raspberry, Green, Kraft, and Red. That combo looks fabulous in our challenge image so that's some awesome inspiration to get you started.

For mine I used the penguin stamp from the Treehouse Stamps set "Cool Wishes". Here is what I came up with:


My pattern paper is from a DCWV stack pack and I used the snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder for the base.

Be sure to swing by the JUGS blog and play along with us this week, can't wait to see what you come up with.

Some exciting news from a few of the JUGS girls. Kristin, Mona, Pam and Tracey are all part of Lauren Meader's DT for her new store My Time Made Easy! Congrats ladies!

Treehouse Stamps is having a HUGE I MEAN HUGE SALE!!! You don't want to miss this!! Everything on sale up to 75% off!! Hop on over to the store and check out what they have in store!

That's it for now!

Till later!!

6 comments:

Neva said...

Maria this is just adorable. great job on this color combo. Love it.

Lisa Kind said...

So cute, Maria! Love that cute penquin image! Your really worked those colors fabulously!

Kristin Eberline said...

Maria this is sooo adorable! I LOVE that penguin :O) The dp goes perfectly with your image, and I love how you embossed the kraft paper! So fun and festive!!

Thanks for the sweet comment about the graphic, but I MUST give credit where credit is due. The graphic really looks amazing because of Tracey's fantastic photograph! Isn't it pretty?! It looks professional to me! Thank you also for the well wishes about Lauren's team! I'm very excited about this new venture...and can't wait to see what everyone does with the new stuff!

Have a great weekend, sweet Maria! Hope you are staying warm and enjoying time with your loved ones!

Dana Gustafson said...

Ohhhh, he's CUTE Maria! I love the coloring and also the embossed snowflakes!

AKiteFlier said...

Maria - how absolutely stinkin' cute is this little penguin! Just love it. You did a Greatttttt job with these colors - as much as they sounded hard they weren't so bad and you showed that for sure. Happy holidays GF.

Mona Pendleton said...

Maria, your card is adorable! Such a cute penguin! Great way to use this week's colors :)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...