Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gina K Sketch Challenge

Are you ready for Christmas? I think I am, just have to finish wrapping some gifts!

Here is what I did for this week's sketch challenge at Stamp TV. The sketch can be found HERE. I took the sketch and made an 8x8 page.





I used the stamp from Melanie's Hip to be Square set and added photos of my kids in there, along with the snowman from Carolyn King's Warm Winter Wishes set. Then I stamped the box on a piece of transparency, cut it out and placed it over the pictures to make a window look.

Here is a close up:


I added Stickles to the corners for the effect of some ice. My background paper is by Best Creations and worked perfectly for my little scene.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...