Thursday, October 14, 2010

Treehouse Challenge Thursday


It's Thursday and time for another Treehouse Stamps Challenge. This week's challenge is to make candy wrappers. Here is what I came up with:


I used the pumpkin from fall blessing and in photoshop I put them together and added the sentiment. It's so easy to make these. I seriously didn't follow a template I just took a Hershey Bar (oh one of my favs) and wrapped cardstock around it and judged as to where I should score it so it would fit nicely.

I hope you will hop on over to the Treehouse Blog to view what the entire Design Team came up with and to play along with us!

That's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Neva said...

Yummy wrapped treat Maria

Julie said...

Love your Halloween themed treat Maria!

Monique said...

What a Yummy Halloween treat Maria.. Great take on this weeks challenge !!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...