Friday, December 10, 2010

Unity Friends with Flair Friday

Unity Stamp Company


Welcome to Friday and another Friends with Flair Unity Style. Be sure to swing by the Unity Blog for a full list of Friends participating today and be sure to keep your eye out for that FABULOUS UNITY FRIENDS WITH FLAIR BLINKIE, you just might win something!!

This week I made a tag which is for our Unity Addicts Challenge! I have been tag inspired with Tim Holtz's 12 days of tags going on now, so this tag is definitely Timmy inspired.



Close up:



Be sure to come join us for this week's UNITY ADDICTS CHALLENGE!


Well that's all for now!




Thanks for stopping by!




Till later...

12 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

love it, maria!--i "need" that bird cage die:)

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW, girlie this is GORGEOUS! Ohhh that die is perfect and those papers you used are just stunning for this tag. WONDERFUL work!

Erika said...

Maria, this is gorgeous!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

I LOVE this, Maria! It's perfect and very Timmy inspired!!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Maria!!

shuggy said...

great tag!!

Becky Dunham said...

What a beautiful tag Maria! i love the colors and the layers! Thanks for sharing!

sharon g said...

I LOVE YOUR TAG! Very nice job

Bonita Rose said...

oooh so festive, i love the colors!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Omg this is such a gorgeous tag wow I just love it!!!!

Lori said...

Just beautiful!

Anne Tussing said...

AWESOME tag! I love that you die cut the shapes out of dp and added all the fab sparkly details!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...