Thursday, February 2, 2012

{ippity} Chick Challenge

Chick Challenges with {ippity}


Today is a new "Chick" Challenge {with Ippity}. Here is this week's sketch:


Here is what I came up with using the kits: "Straight from the Heart" and "Love in Return"


Check out these two wonderful kits:





If you are looking for some stamp shopping be sure to check out {ippity} available on the Unity website. To order {ippity} you are asked to pick a chick! I am an {ippity} CHICK! SO I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO PICK ME!!! SHOP HERE!

Maria Levine {IPPITY} CHICK

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jen M said...

Love those hearts! what a fun Valentine.. the dp is soooo pretty!

Cheri said...

Such a pretty card! I love that sweet little heart in the middle!

Unknown said...

Awwww, love the pink and the dies you used on this awesome card Maria! So pretty in pink! Thanks for playing with the CCSketch!
Jen

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...