Thursday, February 2, 2012

Less is More with {ippity}

I played along today in the "Less is More" Challenge! This is a great CAS style challenge blog!

Here is the sketch:



Here is what I did with the sketch:


I used two {ippity} kits here: Music of my heart and Loads of Love. My solid papers are by SU and pattern papers by Basic Grey.

Not sure about that empty space though. Maybe I not used to the style and need to play more!

Anyhow be sure to check out {ippity}, available on the Unity website. To order {ippity} you are asked to pick a chick! I am an {ippity} CHICK! SO I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO PICK ME!!! SHOP HERE!

Maria Levine {IPPITY} CHICK

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Pretty in pnk Maria
Lovely background paper and heart

Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"
Woudl you consider removing Word Verification, it does manke commenting easier

Chrissie said...

Hi Maria,
That's a really terrific heart!
Super job.
Thanks so much for joining us, I hope you'll be back next time too!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...