Friday, March 22, 2013

Unity Friends With Flair Friday

It's Friday and time for a little FWF!  I'm still on the mixed media kick for sure!!  This week I didn't have time to create a complete journal layout but I did record a video, I will share below.

But first here is my project for this week, I made a tag:


Here is a closeup:


On this tag I used Dylusions Sprays as well as Crafters Workshop stencils.  The Unity kits I used are:  Tiny Vintage Banners and Moment by Moment.


Here is the video I created.  It's a little grainy, it was clear as raw video then I edited it in iMovie and it came out this way.  I am going to try to edit it another way but for now here it is.



ETA:  I just hear that Blitsy today the sale is going to "dylusional", I'm assuming that they will have these DYLUSIONALS for sale! EEKK!!  Be sure to check it out!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maria

20 comments:

Miwa said...

Beautiful tag! I love the wonderful blend of colors!

Linda said...

wow I love tag and awesome cool butterfly. I can look at for a very long time.

Unknown said...

Great Tag! Love your bright colors here!

Julie Odil said...

More awesome work from Maria! I'm at work and I don't have sound. I'll try to watch your video over the weekend. Love what I see so far.....

Laurie said...

Ooh I love your bright coloured tag! I have been drooling over the Dylusions sprays, they look awesome here!

Anonymous said...

love the bright colors , makes me want for Spring even more : )

Karen (karey2005) said...

Great tag! Love your journal work too!

Gaylynn said...

Pretty butterfly against your fabulous neon art. Terrific tag and sentiment. :)

Angeline Choo said...

maria, your tag is stunning! LOVE it. and finally.. YAY!!! a video tutorial. I LOVE what you do to your journal pages .. TFS!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Bright and cheerful tag!! Very pretty

Cynthia said...

Fun collage tag, Maria.

Unknown said...

YOU are so creative Maria! The colors on your tag are amazing...love it! Thanks for sharing your video too!

Kary said...

Gorgeous tag, Maria!! Love the colours. You make such beautiful art!!

jennifer mitten said...

Beautiful tag!!

Mary said...

Beautiful tag! You did a great job on the background.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous tag. Love the colors!

Gwen said...

Your tag is so pretty! Thanks for sharing the video, too!

JPScraps said...

Awesome tag! Is it spring yet??

veronica said...

love your butterfly!

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous tag! The butterfly is beautiful, and the background so bright and fun!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...