Tuesday, March 5, 2013

WINNER WINNER and a Sneak Peak!

Hi there!

For those who hopped along on Friday and over the weekend for my friend's Julie's Blogoversary I'm here today to announce my randomly selected winner of 2 Unity Itty Bitty Stamps!

The winner is:


Karen of Karey2005 - Craftily Yours

Thank you Karen for hopping and for the kind comments!  Thanks to all who hopped along with us and all the wonderful and inspiring comments!

Karen please contact me for your prize!

Julie also has some winner's she announced so if you haven't be sure to swing on by her blog to check it out!

So I am messing around yet again in my art journal this week.  Did I mention I'm loving it?!

Here is a small snippet of what I am working on:

Well that's all for now!

Till later!

Maria

2 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Can't wait to see the rest of this! Thanks again for hopping with me!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Squeeeeeal!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...