Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Gina K Designs Guest Call

Hi there!

So Gina K Designs is having a guest designer call!  I'm thrilled to be playing along to try out.  They are hosting 4 challenges which are the requirements to be eligible to be selected as a guest DT member!  The first challenge was a technique challenge called Color on Color Embossed Resist!  

Here is what I came up with:

I actually made 2 cards but this is the one I loaded for the contest right now.  I will probably post the other one as well and then I will share it with you guys!

Here are the supplies I used for this card:

My card stock is:

Pink - Gina K Designs Pure Luxury "Innocent Pink"
Green - Stampin Up Wild Wasabit
White - Gina K Designs White (this is the panel I did the embossing on)

The ribbon and bling where just random from my stash from Michael's.

I'm super excited to be playing along for this opportunity!  Hey you never know!

Off I go to see what other challenges I can play with!

Maria

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Love the colourful resist - fab card, and good luck with the GD spot!
Alison x

Unknown said...

What an honor it would be to be a GD for GinaK. I love your card. I want to CASE it.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...