Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Mixed Media Card Challenge

It's February and time for some new challenges!  First up is the new challenge at Mixed Media Card Challenges!  This month the theme is Trees and the optional element are birds.




Here is my card using stamps from Unity Stamp Co except the bird and I'm not sure where he is from.

It started with making gelli prints on deli paper:
Doesn't it look so pretty on the plate?


I pulled a few prints the one on the left being the first one



I picked one of the prints and glued it to a piece of Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock since it's a nice weight.  Stamped the tree in Archival ink gray.  Added a script word stamp (I think from Unity). Stamped the bird and cut him out.  Added some Unity words at the end.





Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maria

4 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun with that roller. So bright and cheerful!

Julia Aston said...

what wonderful Gelli prints you created - so vibrant and bright! it made a great background for your bird and sentiment!

maria f. said...

Oh those colors!

sannalippert said...

love the bright, bold colors!!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...